When it comes to family , our team of expert legal advisors and lawyers radically assist their clients in all family matters whether it is dissolution of marriage or child custody.
The Family Courts have exclusive jurisdiction over matters pertaining to the dissolution of marriage, dower, maintenance,Succession, the restitution of conjugal rights, the custody of children, and guardianship.Some of the legislations are:
- Guardians and Wards Act, 1890
- Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929
- Dissolution of Muslim Marriages Act, 1939
- Muslim Family Laws Ordinance, 1961
- (West Pakistan) Muslim Personal Law (Shariat) Application Act, 1962
- (West Pakistan) Family Courts Act, 1964
- Enforcement of Sharia Act, 1991
- Dowry and Bridal Gifts (Restriction) Act, 1976
Child Custody and Support:
Our firm guides you through the process and prepares you for the custody evaluation while looking out for the best interests of you and your children because it is heartbreaking to lose custody of a child. However, this can be avoided by knowing your rights and understanding the process.
We are dedicated to helping you achieve your Child Custody goals and accompany you in your this hard time.